Getting the keys to your student property is exciting. We’ve put together a list of 10 things to check when you first move into your student property so you can flag them up with your landlord or letting agent as soon as you move in
- Are all the mattresses clean?
- Is all furniture intact? Are any bed slats broken?
- Are any blinds broken/ curtain rails hanging off the wall?
- Is the grout / bath sealant intact?
- Is the fridge clean?
- Is the oven clean?
- Is the microwave clean?
- Do all the lightbulbs work?
- Have the previous tenants left any rubbish?
- Are there any stains on walls and carpets?
If you move into your student property and you notice that any of the above need to be addressed we recommend you contact your landlord to notify the. If your property is managed by Student Haus please notify our maintenance team via our maintenance portal.