The government has updated the “How to Rent” Guide which letting agents and landlords need to issue to tenants at the start of the tenancy. Tenants who are currently already within a fixed term tenancy do not need to be issued with a new copy.
- Best areas to invest for student HMOs
- A guide to student tenancy agreements as a landlord
- Questions to ask when viewing student accommodation
- Landlord obligations when letting to students
- Do landlords pay council tax for students?
- Tenant rights every student should know
- How do I rent a room to students?
- Top tips for student landlords
- How to become a student landlord
fully managed halls of residence hmo inspections investment investor landlords legislation let only lettings local amenities manchester mistoria pest control pet friendly properties property right to rent sales salford service shared ownership street-wise student homes student houses student lets student property student rentals students tenant fees