The government has updated the “How to Rent” Guide which letting agents and landlords need to issue to tenants at the start of the tenancy. Tenants who are currently already within a fixed term tenancy do not need to be issued with a new copy.
- Letting To Students: Dispelling the Myths
- Dealing With Damp and Condensation in Your Property
- How to avoid deposit disputes
- Mistoria Estate Agents Expands with new Cheadle branch
- Landlords: are you prepared for the EICR deadline?
- The rise of virtual property viewings
- Now is the time to switch to a smart meter
- How to let or rent a property during lockdown in England
- Apprenticeship opportunities at Student Haus
fully managed halls of residence hmo inspections investment investor landlords legislation let only lettings local amenities manchester mistoria pest control pet friendly properties property right to rent sales salford service shared ownership street-wise student homes student houses student lets student property student rentals students tenant fees